Systahood II Store is open for Business.
Same Day Local Delivery
Available at Checkout
Here at Systahood Beauty Supply II, we'd like to be very clear when we say that we stand with those fighting for social justice following the murder of George Floyd. We all have work to do and Systahood is committed to leading by example as a Black owned business who lifts the Black community at every opportunity. We are proud to say BLACK LIVES MATTER.
Hot & Hotter Electrical Straightening Comb - Medium Double Sided Teeth #5532
• Up to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Extremely Hot
• Hot Intense Heat - Smooth Finish
• Annie Electrical Straightening Combs are designed for Professionals
• Straightening Combs by Annie are designed for Professionals
• Shampoo, rinse and towel dry hair. Apply pressing oil or cream press.
• Blow dry hair and scalp completely. Section hair into equal amounts of about 1/2 the length and depth of the comb.
• Heat comb in thermal stove according to hair type (low for fine, moderate for coarse) and test temperature. Comb is too hot if scorches a paper towel.
• Hold sectioned hair away from the scalp. Comb hair outward, away from scalp, holding hair tightly against the back of the comb.
• Clean the straightening comb before and after each use.
1. Annie electrical straightng comb heats within one minutes
2. Avoid touching or placing the straightening comb too close to skin or scalp, otherwise burns may result.
3. Do not use the straightening comb with or near flammable products.
4. Do not use more than once a month on same hair.
5. Always unplug electrical straightening comb when not in use.
6. For professional use only, extremely hot.
Products on website aren't just exclusive to online, visit us in store!
1434 KNOX AVE, EASTON, PA, 18040, US
Monday - Saturday
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
DENNIS & MONICA ALSTON
Systahood Beauty Supply opened its first location in East Orange, NJ in 1998. Placed in a prime location, Systahood thrived and quickly became a community staple. Since opening its doors in ‘98, Systahood not only met the hair care and beauty care needs of the surrounding area, they also supported the community at large through donations, community events, and hiring locally.
The second location of Systahood Beauty Supply, Systahood Beauty Supply II, opened in Easton , PA in 2011. They soon found that they filled a much needed niche for African American families in the area by specializing in products that catered to textured hair. They are one of very few beauty supplies in the area that supply products for this demographic of people and take great pride and responsibility in this.Owners, Dennis and Monica Alston, have a long standing reputation in the Northern New Jersey area as “all around good people.” Dennis has always had a knack for entrepreneurship.
As a social butterfly, he has always been great at making friends and has always had a friend he could call to help him solve any problem. He’s always invested in his social capital and it has always served him well. Monica, before getting into entrepreneurship, occupied various positions professionally but also served an organization called Systas 4 Systas, Inc. which aims to empower young women through programming and mentorship. Her overall spirit of serving can clearly be seen in the work that she does and the service she provides for Systahood. She continues to give back to the community, using Systahood Beauty Supply as means to donate to those who may be less fortunate. Through their various connections and work ethic, they have been able to grow Systahood, Systahood II, and Brotherhood Barbershop.
I love this Beauty Supply store so much, I always support black owned businesses. Thank u so much for opening a location in Easton, PA. We really needed it.
I recommend this place to anyone. Everyone is so nice and helpful, and everything is amazingly priced, and everything I have every purchased works wonders! Thank you!