Systahood II Store is open for Business.
Same Day Local Delivery
Available at Checkout
Here at Systahood Beauty Supply II, we'd like to be very clear when we say that we stand with those fighting for social justice following the murder of George Floyd. We all have work to do and Systahood is committed to leading by example as a Black owned business who lifts the Black community at every opportunity. We are proud to say BLACK LIVES MATTER.
Bigen EZ Color For Men Hair Color For Hair & Beard 2.82 oz
Permanent Hair Color That Covers Grays on Your Hair and Beard in Just 10 Minutes!
Bigen EZ Color for Men works on both your hair and beard with excellent gray hair coverage. EZ Color won't stain skin, doesn't drip and provides a natural looking color that lasts. EZ color's cream formula is easy to apply. Simply comb EZ Color into your hair or beard, wait 10 minutes, then rinse. EZ Color for Men comes in two re-sealable tubes, which means you use what you need, and save the rest for touch-ups or your next hair color application.
Easy, comb-in applicationNo Stains. No Mess. Bigen EZ Color leaves no trace behind; just a natural, younger-looking you. No tell-tale stains on skin, no messy clean up! Just natural looking color every time. Simply squeeze the cream from both tubes onto the included applicator comb, and comb in. You won't believe how easy it is to get great results.
One Product for Both Hair and Beard
Why hassle with one product for your hair, and another product for your beard? With EZ Color for Men, you don't have to! Just comb Bigen EZ Color into your hair or beard, wait 10 minutes, and wash it out. It's that simple! A better way to get your grays our with natural-looking men’s color.
Gentle formula with aloe extract and olive oilNo Ammonia. Low Peroxide. In addition to offering four natural looking shades to choose from, EZ Color for Men also uses aloe extract and olive oil in our formula to leave hair healthy, rejuvenated and shiny.
• Natural-looking Hair Color
• Colors Hair & Beard
• Excellent Gray Hair Coverage
• Moisturizes and Shines Hair
• No Ammonia
• No Peroxide
• No Stains on Skin
• Multiple Applications
How To Use Bigen EZ Color for Men
Getting Ready To ColorRead the Instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use.
• Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
• Wear the plastic gloves (included in the box).
• Cover shoulders with a towel or cape.
• Set up Applicator Comb connecting the 2 separate parts. Applicator Comb is ready for use when it clicks.
• Make sure that your hair, beard, mustache and sideburns are all dry and clean.
• To prevent staining, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
• Remove contact lenses (if wearing them).
ApplicationFor Hair on Scalp
• Squeeze Cream Colorant 1 to fill up one groove on Applicator Comb. Then squeeze out the same amount of Cream Developer 2 to fill up the other groove.
• Apply cream to dry hair starting from the grayest part. Continue the application until all hair is well covered with cream. Comb through to ensure even distribution.
Tip: For quick and easy application on the hairline use the end of Applicator Comb.
• If you are only coloring your head hair, skip then next section and proceed to the Development section
• If you are going to color your beard, mustache and/or sideburns, proceed to the next section.
For Beard, Mustache and Sideburns
• Squeeze out the same amount of Cream Colorant 1 and Cream Developer 2 in the tray.
• Using the end of the comb, mix well until thoroughly blended.
• Use Applicator Comb to apply the mixture to beard, mustache and/or sideburns
• Tip: For quick and easy application, use an old toothbrush instead of Applicator Comb. (Do not use the toothbrush for any other purpose.)
• Wait for 10 minutes allowing formula to develop and deposit color into your hair and beard.
• While waiting, replace caps tightly to save remaining product for next time. Dark discoloration of Cream Colorant 1 (around the opening of tube) is normal and will not affect color result.
• Comb, tray and gloves can all be rinsed of excess mixture and reused as well.
• Discard any unused mixture.
• Rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
• Shampoo and condition using a mild acid shampoo and conditioner to bring hair back to a natural weak-acid state. Bigen's Protect & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner is recommended.
Products on website aren't just exclusive to online, visit us in store!
1434 KNOX AVE, EASTON, PA, 18040, US
Monday - Saturday
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
DENNIS & MONICA ALSTON
Systahood Beauty Supply opened its first location in East Orange, NJ in 1998. Placed in a prime location, Systahood thrived and quickly became a community staple. Since opening its doors in ‘98, Systahood not only met the hair care and beauty care needs of the surrounding area, they also supported the community at large through donations, community events, and hiring locally.
The second location of Systahood Beauty Supply, Systahood Beauty Supply II, opened in Easton , PA in 2011. They soon found that they filled a much needed niche for African American families in the area by specializing in products that catered to textured hair. They are one of very few beauty supplies in the area that supply products for this demographic of people and take great pride and responsibility in this.Owners, Dennis and Monica Alston, have a long standing reputation in the Northern New Jersey area as “all around good people.” Dennis has always had a knack for entrepreneurship.
As a social butterfly, he has always been great at making friends and has always had a friend he could call to help him solve any problem. He’s always invested in his social capital and it has always served him well. Monica, before getting into entrepreneurship, occupied various positions professionally but also served an organization called Systas 4 Systas, Inc. which aims to empower young women through programming and mentorship. Her overall spirit of serving can clearly be seen in the work that she does and the service she provides for Systahood. She continues to give back to the community, using Systahood Beauty Supply as means to donate to those who may be less fortunate. Through their various connections and work ethic, they have been able to grow Systahood, Systahood II, and Brotherhood Barbershop.
I love this Beauty Supply store so much, I always support black owned businesses. Thank u so much for opening a location in Easton, PA. We really needed it.
I recommend this place to anyone. Everyone is so nice and helpful, and everything is amazingly priced, and everything I have every purchased works wonders! Thank you!